Visual Guide to Naerband


Comments

  1. Dang I wish I had come across this page earlier today! Got so turned around and it took me a long time to complete the quest chain.

    ReplyDelete

  2. As much as I love the demo on DIY awesome ring shots, my favorite part of this post by FAR is your explanation of your CZ stone! that is such a beautiful story, and makes me respect you even more than I already did!, you're awesome. Also, looking through those gorgeous green stones, the Gaspeite pretty much jumped off the page at me screaming your name. Personally, I'm a huge fan of Orange Garnet Silver Ring


    , and I know they come in a bajillion different colors. Were I ever to design a ring for myself, I would totally go for something that is more in the "stone" family than the "gem" family Silver/Rose Gold Rings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great details about visual-guide-to-naerband.
    thanks for sharing this really the contant is
    informative,interesting , motivative also which was i am looking for . please keep updating step by step .

    zircon vs cubic zirconia


    ReplyDelete
  4. This post helped me to know about the illusion of control. I think it is the tendency for people to overrate their ability to control different events. It occurs when someone feels a sense of control over outcomes that they demonstrably do not influencefriv Games online 2020
    Jogos live
    friv game

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even with your map, I am still unable to find the guard, been running around in here for over 2 hours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it would be helpful if "to lower levels" and "to upper levels" were marked with a letter or something showing the connections. i.e. "to lower level A" paired with "to upper level A", etc.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I made some quick circles to denote where each stair takes you. I was lost af even with this great map!
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/sWDmez7qL3WMzryV6

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing useful travel information with us.
    Trip & Wellness

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Visual Guide to Udûn

Visual Guide to Durthang